Product name :
realme Buds Air 2
Bluetooth version :
Closer Black / Closer White
Sound driver :
10mm Diamond-like Carbon Driver
Noise cancellation :
Active Noise Cancenllation (ANC) up to 25dB· Dual Mic ENC for Calling
Effective range :
Charge time :
2hrs to fully charge charging case & earbuds; 1hr to fully charge earbuds only. 120min playback when charging case & earbuds are charged for 10min (noise cancellation off at 50% volume with AAC).
Water resistance rating :
IPX5 (earbuds only)
Battery life :
Charging case + earbuds: 22.5hrs playback at 50% volume and AAC quality with noise cancellation on; 25hrs playback at 50% volume and AAC quality with noise cancellation off;
4hrs playback at 50% volume and AAC quality with noise cancellation on; 5hrs playback at 50% volume and AAC quality with noise cancellation off.
Audio codec :
In the Box :
realme Buds Air 2 × 1
Charging case ×1
Info card × 1
Type-C charging cable × 1
User Manual × 1
Earbud tips ×3 (S/M/L, M installled by default)
- 1. realme Buds Air 2 earbuds feature active noise cancellation of up to 25dB. Results may vary based on actual usage. Noise cancellation function is useful for sound in the low-frequency range, such as that of airplanes, subways, etc. Its effect on higher frequencies of sound will be less apparent, i.e. The sound of human voices will not be as markedly dampened.
- 2. Battery life info based on data from realme labs, see parameter table above for more detail. Results may vary based on actual usage.
- 3. 88ms latency was measured based on realme Buds Air 2 running gaming mode. Latency of the previous generation product was 119ms in Gaming Mode. At 88ms, latency is reduced by 35% compared to the previous generation. Based on data from realme labs. Results may vary based on actual usage.
- 4. “120 Minutes of Playback on 10 Minutes of Charge” — when earbuds and charging case are both out of power, the earbuds can sustain 120 minutes of playback when you charge them along with the charging case for 10 minutes.
- 5. The range of the realme R2 chip has increased by 80% when compared with the previous generation R1 chip performing under the same conditions based on data from realme labs. Results may vary based on actual usage.
- 6. “Automatic pause when earbuds are removed” — this feature is compatible with most music and video apps/programs, depending specifications of playback devices, as well as audio and video software adaptations.
- 7. Only the earbuds are certified for IPX5 dust and water proofing and not the charging case. It is recommended to avoid using the earbuds during extreme sports to prevent damage from sweat penetration.
- 8. All reliability test data obtained from realme labs. Results may vary based on actual usage.
- 9. Product image for reference only. Product specifications and descriptions may vary depending on the supplier. Please refer to the actual product. The data herein is based on design parameters, laboratory, and supplier test data, and may vary slightly depending on test software versions and specific testing environments.