After choosing your Wacom Intuos, you’ll have access to up to three free creative applications to help you get the best from your ability. Plus, with plenty of other compatible software available, there are many ways you can perfect your passion. If you like to draw, sketch or paint, Corel Painter Essentials 6 will help release your inner artist. With its wide variety of painting styles, award-winning Natural-Media brushes and photo effects, it works with the pen to provide an authentic hand-painted look. If capturing and enhancing real life is your thing, opt for Corel After shot 3 and turn your passion into unforgettable photos. It enables you to make easy corrections and enhancements with powerful processing controls and pre-sets that bring out the best in every image. Pair all that creative power with the artistic prowess of the pen, and greatness awaits. Lastly there’s Clip Studio Paint Pro for making your own comic and manga masterpieces. With intuitive features that include natural pen strokes, quick coloring, unlimited tones and even 3D figure templates, it partners with the pen to provide everything you need to bring the action to life.
- The pen’s 4, 096 levels of pressure sensitivity gives you more control and precision, The battery-free pen allows for light and comfortable use thanks to EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology, 4.2 Bluetooth connectivity means no wires and no plug in
- +/- 0.25 mm digital tolerance tells you exactly where your pen is on screen, 7mm reading height allows for a precise navigation, 2 pen buttons for shortcuts at your fingertips
- 4 customizable Express Keys for faster, efficient shortcuts, More active tablet width allows for more space to create, 133 electromagnetic interactions per second ensure pinpoint accuracy between pen and tablet (without requiring a battery)
- 7-inch active area for S size SKUs, 10-inch for M size SKUs, 100 lines per mm recognition lets the tablet know exactly where your pen is, 8.8mm thin, the tablet’s as slim as a smartphone, A pen tablet designed entirely around your passion, the Wacom Intuos gives you all the tools you need to enhance your creativity; And its versatility and ease-of-use means you can customize Wacom Intuos to fit your own way of working; Whether you love to draw manga art
- Wacom Intuos is now as slim as a smartphone and light enough to take anywhere (Bluetooth model S size only 250g and M size only 410g). And while its new sleek and stylish design takes up very little desk space, it’s still as durable and robust as ever. Plus, no matter your décor, the Wacom Intuos comes in black and pistachio colors that suit any surrounding. Don’t limit your imagination.